lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

Blog Opening!

Hello Everybody! Here I am, starting my first blog ever thanks to my English 7 Teacher. I'm kinda new in this whole blog stuff but here I go xD
I am David Sanchez, Electronics student, almost Engineer... only 1 more year. I love English and I believe I'm pretty good english speaker. I like rock music, movies (specially thrillers and comedy) and love everything related to top-notch technology, specially electronics.
Talking about technology, I've always thought it would be great to study nanotechnology and help improve the technology in this amazing field of study. Maybe I will post some interesting facts about this here, but for now, I wrote more than I thought I would so this is it for now.
Expect more posts and see you later folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario