domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Interesting Job Opportunities!

I've always been interested in the medical and personal care field, but then I figured I was very good with numbers, so I study Engineering xD

But I discovered I can still develop that field so I looked for job opportunities related to medicine and surgery:

1) Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Intuitive Surgical)

Primary Function of Position:

Contribute your technical manufacturing and project management skills to a dynamic development team creating precision instruments for minimally invasive robotic surgery. This broad leadership position is the interface between development and manufacturing in the development process for new products.


More about the job in: Careers at Intuitive Surgical


2) Automation Systems Engineer (Automationtechies)


Work for a rapidly growing systems integrator primarily servicing the pharmaceutical and consumer goods industry.

Ideal candidates must have experience working in the consumer goods, family care, food and beverage, and/or pharmaceutical industries. Experience in working with batch processes and an in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following technologies is required: Rockwell ControlLogix, Wonderware Archestra, Siemens and/or Delta V.


Skills
Industry Experience
Food and Beverage
Manufacturing
Pharmaceutical




I have absolutely no idea of the meaning for some of the things the job offer mentions but I hope one day soon I will know and be an expert! xD
Professional Skills
Batch Processing
DCS Programming
Electrical Engineering
HMI/SCADA Configuration
PLC Programming
Project Technical Lead



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario