lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Verb Tenses Exercise

Here is an example of English Verb Tenses. Using the same sentence but changing the verb tense.

What do you do every day?
I feed my fish every day (Simple Present)

What did you do yesterday?
I fed my fish yesterday (Simple Past)

What will you do tomorrow?
I will feed my fish tomorrow (Simple Future)

What are you doing right now?
I am feeding my fish right now (Present Continous)

What were you doing at this time yesterday?
I was feeding my fish at this time yesterday (Past Continous)

What will you be doing at this time tomorrow?
I will be feeding my fish at this time tomorrow (Future Continous)

What have you done since you got up this morning?
I have fed my fish since I got up this morning? (Present Perfect)

What had you done before you went to bed last night?
I had fed my fish before I went to bed last night (Past Perfect)

What will you have done before you go to bed tonight?
I will have fed my fish before I go to bed tonight (Future Perfect)

What are you doing?
I am feeding my fish (Present Continous)

How long have you been doing that?
I have been feeding my fish for five minutes (Future Perfect Continous)

What were you doing before you started this quiz?
I was feeding my fish before I started this quiz (Past Continous)

How long had you been doing that?
I had been feeding my fish for five minutes before I started this quiz (Past Perfect Continous)

What will you be doing before you take this quiz tomorrow?
I will be feeding my fish before I take this quiz tomorrow (Future Continous)

How long will you have been doing that?
I will have been feeding my fish five minutes before I take this quiz tomorrow (Future Perfect Continous)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario